Saturday, November 1, 2008

Games Rednecks Play








What do you get when you mix electricity and a bunch of overgrown boys? I'd say any number of redneck games. This one just happens to be fun to watch.
My dad got this high frequency machine somewhere way back when. They are supposed to be used to stimulate blood flow in the scalp to help regrow hair.
These big boys just like to play with it. It ZAPS you if they hold the probe and touch you and it HURTS! They like to stand together and hold onto each other so they all feel the same thing then anyone that they touch gets ZAPPED and they all feel it. It actually is pretty funny as long as you are just a spectator and not a victim. Poor Jaxon. Our friends, the Hesses, were able to experience it for the first time this year. We all had tears coming out of our eyes from laughing.
It has become a tradition to add this "game" to our Halloween night festivities. Kaden actually requested it this year.
The dark picture with just the light bulb is my brother, Jason. He is just holding that little fluorescent bulb and letting the electricity in the machine run through his body to light the bulb. I say this is all very CREEPY, but a very appropriate game for Halloween.


1 comment:

  1. This is SO something my redneck family would do - I can totally relate! (And I think it is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete