Friday, January 9, 2009

Two Nights In Bethlehem

This year our ward, and my mom's ward did the "Night in Bethlehem" for their Ward Christmas Party. My mom, being the powerhouse that she is, thought up in her head all the things to do to create a mini city of Bethlehem inside her church cultural hall. She is absolutely amazing. My friends in our ward were doing the dame thing, so I hooked them up together. My mom got the help she needed to built the set, and both wards were able to use the scenery and buildings. Both programs turned out amazing. Proof that a lot of hard work can benefit so many people when everyone works together. You can see all of us in the slide below in our authentic attire. Our cotumes of course were made by my mom in her spare time (yeah right, like she had any of that). Grandma and Grandpa Swann even participated while they were here for Jaxon's Baptizm. Koodos to both wards and their service to bring these programs together.
Keep your eyes peeled for Mary and her cell phone, donkey's pinned on crooked tail, and a sleeping man and baby. They really were asleep on the couch in the church foyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment